|Home||» Products||» Industrial Transformer & Components||» Dry Type Transformer|
Dry Type Transformer
Product Code : GES 06
Brand Name : GLOBAL ENERGY SAVER
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
We are renowned as a Manufacturer and Supplier of Dry Type Transformer, based in Faridabad, Haryana, India. The offered range is made under the instructions of our skilled professionals, by using the superior quality components and modern techniques, as per the industry standards. We make sure all the products have qualities like low noise, trouble-free performance, reliability, excellent functioning and much more. Furthermore, the range of Dry Type Transformer offered by us at pocket-friendly price.
Other Details :
Other Details :
- Transformers with Off Circuit Tap Links (up to 3000 KVA in 11 KV Class.), using CRGO M3 to M5 MOH Lamination and Electrolytic Grade 99.9% pure copper.
- They are fitted in enclosure for Indoor installations and are totally maintenance free and safe from fire as the material used is metal, ceramic and resin.
- All the products are environment friendly as there is no oil.
- Use of Class ‘F’ / ‘H’ insulation increases the heat bearing capacity and enables the use of the transformer in humid and chemically polluted atmosphere also.
- Fire safety and environmental aspects are of increasing importance. The substitution of oil filled transformers by dry type transformers is one of the most important steps towards it.
- VPI transformer is used when it has to be located near load centre and in a fire hazardous place.
- Special type of fire resistant insulation is used for the windings, thus reducing the fire risk considerably.